BleachForums  

Go Back   BleachForums > Central Spirit Academy > Main Lobby

Old 07-27-2005, 03:14 PM

Default Application for Junko Shigenhiroi

Name: Junko Shigenhiroi (the name means obedience and the beginning of a spacious future)

Age: 23 (It is the only thing he can remember, strangely)

Description:
Standing at an average height of 5”9, he is not the type of person you will notice at the start or one that will turn heads. He does not have a beautiful face or one that is of studious nature that brings about a respectful aura. He has silky black hair that clearly shows that he takes quite good care of his hair in a meticulous way. Sadly, his fashion sense has most probably left him a few hundred years ago and his peers taunt him for his fashion or more explicitly, his lack of fashion sense. His true feelings are hidden behind his dark eyes, where he has learnt to manipulate his feelings so that no one really knows what he is feeling at the moment.

When he starts to talk, he immediately attracts attention. It is not because he has the charisma of a siren, but simply because his voice has an extremely high pitch and people take notice of him pretty quickly because of this uncomfortable physical trait.

Persona: He is often mistaken to be an extrovert because he is talkative and very so in a big group where he captures the attention of the group more often than not. However, what people do not know about him is that he is actually someone who prefers to live and stay alone. Junko talks simply and much because he feels uncomfortable if someone has approached him to talk but he seldom do the talking first when people start to observe.

He has many friends that are all in talking terms, yet none that has been able to last longer than the years of his only friend, Shied. Whenever he gets too close to someone, he draws away from the person and it is little wonder why no one really hates him, but yet no one have a strong impression or know who he is inside.

He is calm even in stressful conditions and tends to keep a very positive frame of mind even in dire straits. Someone who hates to give up, he detests people who give up easily and those that are pessimists. Often one to encourage people to continue their own fight for their future, he is sometimes like a light to those who are lost in their path.

His personal motto is “Be positive, not negative” and he upholds this motto to a rule. However, he is not someone who will impose his will unto others, but simply like a guiding light.

Division: 4th division, any seat or unseated if possible!

Zanpakutou: Retsujitsu (blazing sun) -- reserving name. In its sealed form, it looks like an exquisite golden dagger with an extremely thin blade of four inches. The blade is coated with a faint aura of gold and the tip of the silver blade is coated with a light layer of golden dust. The hilt is simple and normal, with a simple ruby gem on the centre of the hilt. However, with the small size of his unsealed zanpakutou, he often conceals beneath his exterior robe and he seldom uses it due to his belief as a healer that he will rather kill himself than shed blood with his zanpakutou.

Shikai form:: N/A, not yet released

Bankai: N/A, not yet released

Biography: He lived originally in the world of the learned, in the land known as Sho-rei. A university student, he is simply one of the people that are mildly recognized; with above average results, a good number of friends and a clean history or so people think. During his pre-soul years, he died while attempting to save his closest and only friend, Shied when she was assaulted on her way to meet him. Before his eyes shut for the last time in the land of Sho-rei, he saw tears trail down from the bloodied hands of his only friend, Shied.

As he finally opened up his eyes, he found himself in a residential area, left alone on the bed. With no one around him in this small room, he is confused and wonders who he is. It seems that he has lost all memory of his previous life. (And will continue in front and behind in the sample chapter 1)

Statistics:
Spiritual Pressure: 25
Zanjutsu: 5
Hakuda: 10
Hohou: 20
Kidou: 40
Connection: 0

Sample chapter

Dreams
“Who am I?” This thought is resonating within the mind of a being that has lost all memories in the midst of life.

Finding himself floating and slowly dropping from the high skies, he looked around strangely without a tinge of fear or anxiety. The sky is clear and glowing, with the clouds dancing around him, as though they are alive. He seems happy enough to simply drop from the sky and enjoy the moment in the clear sky.

“Why am I on the sky?” His heart asked Junko. He has no answer to his heart, for he feels nothing except that he is on the sky now, floating like the endless clouds that enshroud the skies. He sees the wide landscape below him, where the outline of a huge city appears beneath the clouds.

A warm hand suddenly holds on to him and attempts to prevent him from dropping down to the hard ground below.

“It’s ok,” he said. “I appreciate your help but there’s nothing you can do. It’s better for you to let go before you get dragged down along with me.”

The hand is silent and it only continues to hold on to Junko. Instead of giving up, it only continues to grip Junko’s hand firmly, as though telling Junko not to give up. The hand seems to be desperate, even anxious to stir something within Junko’s heart but it seems that it knows its futile attempt to help Junko has failed.

“I’m tired already,” Junko said. “Let me go so I can rest again.” And his eyes close again.
-------------------------------------------
Awaken
“Hey, wake up already!”

Junko suddenly feels a strange pinching feeling on his left arm, as though something or someone is trying to wake him to his senses. Tired and extremely exhausted, he is unable to react to the presence’s attempt to wake him up. He tried to say something, but nothing could come out of his mouth. He is not bounded by any ropes that restraints his movement and he can feel that he is lying on a soft bed. Even though he feels the pain from his left arm, he is unable to move any of his limbs at all as though they have departed from his body.

Junko attempted to open his eyes and he felt this tingling sensation as the rays of the blazing sun shine completely into his eyes. Blinded momentarily by the bright light, he immediately closes his eyes again.

“So you are awake!”

The voice that he hears is definitely young and female, probably one that is simply starting to bloom into a beautiful flower. He tries valiantly to react to that voice and somehow, his senses are starting to go back into his frail body. He struggles and with some effort, he finally opens his eyes.

“Oh, you are finally awake. I am going to go call my sister. Wait! Rye, the man’s awake!”

Junko notices that the girl that has just called him has long hair and is quite petite. Hearing running footsteps that are going further away from him, he finally regained his strength enough to sit up from the place that he is lying. As he strained his whole body in order to get up, he feels this sharp pain on his left arm.

“Don’t move. You are still heavily injured.”

It was another voice, one that has a gentle yet strong aura to it. He looks up and sees this dark-haired girl that is common looking. She has calm, almost comforting blue eyes that gaze gently onto the body of this crushed boy by the name of Junko. She has a pale complexion, one that lacks any shine due to the lack of sunlight and she is extremely slim. She wears a gray apron that is stained by various forms of food and syrup. Her clothing seems to be pretty ragged, with patches of cloth sewed hastily all around and it wraps around her loosely. She is tall yet not towering and her hands hold a piece of white cloth and a basin of warm water.

“Come let me wash your wounds first. You can explain who you are later.” The dark-haired girl said.

Junko feels this warm sensation as the girl starts to approach him and cleans the wounds that he has sustained. Still feeling the strains from the effort to get out of his slumber state, he falls back to sleep.
-------------------------------------------------

House
“Who do you think that man is? Do you think that he is some special being that just suddenly flew down to our courtyard? Maybe he is a ryoka? Rye, so, so what do you think?” the young girl said.

“Hmm, Xei, I am not sure myself. However, I am very sure of one thing. This man is not evil and he has this weak spiritual aura around him that radiates goodness.” Rye said.

Rye continued, “He probably will wake up at night time so let us quickly prepare some food for him before he wakes up.”
----------------------------------------------
Junko

The sun has fallen and night has reclaimed its place in the sky. The moon radiates dimly across the horizon as the sun hides itself to regain its strength for the next day. The encompassing light of the moon has lit the darkness that resides in the room Junko is in. The cool breeze that has found its way into the room finally refreshes Junko and brought him slowly away from his slumber.

Junko feels the strength regaining within his body and he starts to survey the surroundings that he is in right now. A small room and having a dome-shaped ceiling, it is simply decorated. With only a small round table in the middle and a small oval window on the left wall, the room is spacious even with its small size. He starts to look around more carefully and notices a slight beam of light coming through the crack on the right wall, where a small wooden door is.

Even though he still feels this unnatural dizziness that is causing him to feel nauseous, his legs has regained some of its strength and brings himself slowly towards the door.

What he does not know is that once he opened the doors, a new path, one that is filled with difficulties will lie ahead of him.

p/s please forgive me if it's very bad but my capability with english has been abysmal ever since my junior high school. So there you go. thanks for reading all of this.

[SPOILER="RPG"]
[/SPOILER]
[SPOILER="Close The Present, Open the Next"]

[SPOILER="Fan clubs!"]| Family FC | tatsuki FC | Insomniac's FC | sgbleacher FC | Crowley FC | Kenshin x Tomoe FC | ShunsuiXNanao FC | The Shinsengumi FC | Boobs of Bleach FC | Johnny Depp FC | IshidaXOrihime FC | Midori FC | IchixRuki FC |

Owner of *FMA FC* & *Nanao-chan FC*
[/SPOILER]
[SPOILER="Claims"]Claimed by: Chocostars *hugs*

Claims (anime):
Minagi Tohno | Yurie | Kino | Ueki | Dorothy | Rakka | Reki |

Claims (member): ~Joy~ / pheonixfire

Claims (items): Gin's zanpaktou, 4th division medical center[/spoiler]
[SPOILER="Impz FC"][/SPOILER]

[/SPOILER]
Old 07-27-2005, 03:28 PM

Send a message via AIM to Kioh

I like it... sorta gives off a mysterious air. But it seems like you purposefully change from past to present tense, especially with the "said" and "blah blah blahing, blah blahed", which sorta confused me. Overall though, I liked it ^_^

For once, it's an optimist o.o

Siggy thanks to Kiriska

Setsujoku - Rogue
Old 07-27-2005, 03:30 PM

of course, it's pretty depressing if we had all depressing characters that wished to be left alone and work alone, no?

A few is ok but we need the positive people to balance it up!

[SPOILER="RPG"]
[/SPOILER]

[SPOILER="Fan clubs!"]| Family FC | tatsuki FC | Insomniac's FC | sgbleacher FC | Crowley FC | Kenshin x Tomoe FC | ShunsuiXNanao FC | The Shinsengumi FC | Boobs of Bleach FC | Johnny Depp FC | IshidaXOrihime FC | Midori FC | IchixRuki FC |

[/SPOILER]

Claims (anime):

[/SPOILER]
Old 07-28-2005, 06:09 PM

Send a message via AIM to ♠ Saint ♠ Send a message via MSN to ♠ Saint ♠ Send a message via Yahoo to ♠ Saint ♠

I thought Junko was a women's name? O.o

On that note, what are the rules (if any) about a PC and an NPC sharing the same name? I ask because D has a very important NPC by the name of Maehara Junko.

"Kill me or take me as I am for I shall not change."
~ The Marquis de Sade

~ Siggy by Rebirth

BANkai Activated 5 times
Old 07-28-2005, 08:00 PM

Send a message via AIM to Tenshirou

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♠ Saint ♠
I thought Junko was a women's name? O.o

On that note, what are the rules (if any) about a PC and an NPC sharing the same name? I ask because D has a very important NPC by the name of Maehara Junko.
It should be fine as far as I figure, so long as they don't have the same surname we shouldn't be getting confused. Like my Jun NPC, I just refer to him by his last name, so I guess when you have two of the same in a single RP just refer to their last names? Just my thoughts. o_o And if it sounds dumb blame my three hours of sleep. (runs off ^^)

Oh and an edit. Junko usually is a girl's name. (thought he was a girl too at first ^^)

Application's amusing. ^^ I like it, probably because the whole babbling when nervous reminds me of a few characters. ^^

Tenshirou, Captain of the 9th
[spoiler="Hurray For condensing!"]
[/spoiler]
九番体の採決
Kyuubantai no saiketsu

9th Division Rollcall
Akira Hanzou, pending Vice Captain
Kyuukai Yazama, unseated / Sub Captain

Old 07-29-2005, 12:10 AM

Send a message via AIM to Crowley Send a message via MSN to Crowley
Red face

'lo there impz, my little cutie

Sorry it took me so long to get here, but seems my predecessors have done a good job already...

So here are just a few of my comments-- I really like the character development. Vague, but enough for good material to progress with. On the sample chapter, I quite enjoyed your story, and commend your interesting choice of narrative style... it's refreshing

Hm, and as for any corrective thing... just to let you know, it seems we're not supposed to list Shi Kai yet (because we haven't attained it)... you can reserve the name, but it's prolly best that you keep its released form secret till later

Overall, I'm impressed... and can't wait to read more of your chapters!!

ava: TWL's "Team Moogle"

[SPOILER="I'm Married!"]
My Love, Byakushi (7.2.05)
sig: Panda-chan
[/SPOILER]
[SPOILER="<3 My Darlings <3"]* The Sisterhood *

* Claimed By *:
Aquarei

* Claims *:
Wesh, ElsChan, Avi, HashiNinja, Chimie, Ravie, Riqqie, Katake, Kimcheese, Spiffi,
Kawaii, Toki, Plexie, Livi, Jiri, Defunct, Sai, Kise, Skally, Eveil, Toastie, Minky, Foulball
[/SPOILER]
[SPOILER="For Snapdragons"][/SPOILER]
[SPOILER="White Mage & Wizardress of the RPG"]
Kanshoku Meisekimu
sig: Neko-sama
[/SPOILER]

(de Alison Hynes)
Old 07-29-2005, 02:53 AM

ermm, well to comment about junko, it's actually adapted from my real japanese name that my friend gave me.

Now that you tell me it's female, give me 5 minutes to kill the hell out of that japanese friend who gave me that name. Laters :P

Edit: I removed the shikai description with the help of crowley, my cutest claimer :P

To shikage: bad typo, changed it. Thanks

[SPOILER="RPG"]
[/SPOILER]

[/SPOILER]

Claims (anime):

[/SPOILER]
Old 07-31-2005, 05:16 PM

Send a message via AIM to Shikage Send a message via MSN to Shikage

Ok i'm a little confused about the zanpakutou.

You say that the description is its unsealed form, when the name is called. So what does it look like when its sealed?
Old 08-01-2005, 05:42 PM

Send a message via AIM to Windril

Well...I have several minor issues with it, but what matters is the writing quality, which is well done. So welcome to the RPG. You can go to the 4th Division cuz they need it.

[spoiler=Fearless][/spoiler]

Old 08-04-2005, 10:20 AM

yay, thanks winduril. Sorry for the late response but i have been kinda bed-ridden for the past two days due to serious food poisoning and just recovered a little to sit up.

Guess i will start on it soon.

[SPOILER="RPG"]
[/SPOILER]

[/SPOILER]

Claims (anime):

[/SPOILER]