BleachForums  

Go Back   BleachForums > Karakura 1st High School (Bleach Section) > English Releases > Manga

Old 04-05-2010, 05:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chitsurugi View Post
So, how do you think the Bleach ends?

What you think, write it here, and here is what I think:

'Ichigo appears to be very very very very ultra powerful, (ssj9292), and comes to Karakura Town, kills Aizen and others fast, then beats up the bad guys and becomes a super popular guy, and gets to know about everyones past even his dads, and becomes a guy who lives in somewhere in seireitei and they live well.. ok.. nice?'
aizen reveals soul society was part of his illusion, that he is the exiled demon king of everything from 10,000 years ago, and that everyone has no legs.
Old 05-23-2010, 12:18 PM

Send a message via MSN to Bengah Send a message via Yahoo to Bengah

I think it will end when Ichigo defeats Aizen, goes back to Seireitei, To find his mother waiting for him! Either that or Gin accidently Shinshou's Aizen through the Soul Chain!
Sig made by Fallen_Angel

[/SPOILER]
Old 06-26-2010, 04:41 AM

Heres how i think it will end
Ichigo will have to fight Tensa Zangetsu to learn Final Getsuga Tensho.Then after that he will head to Fake Karkura Town.
Currently Halibel is pwning Toshiro,Barragan is pwning Soifon and Stark has just been killed sadly.Now then Kaname and Gin are left.So Ichigo starts actin like a hero and trysto fight Gin again but Gin pwns him with his bankai and Ichigo dies.He cheats death again and enter hollow 2 and fights Gin.The reietsu from him interested Baraggan so he goes down to see H2 Ichigo.Barragan gets angry that Ichigo resembles a Vasto Lord and Challenges him.Meanwhile Aizen returns with Tatsuki and Keigo to use as hostagesto Ichigo .H2 Ichigo fires a massive cero at Barragan but he deflects it then uses Shin Cero
to destroy one half of the Fake Karakura Town.Aizen laughs telling Ichigo it is too late the real KaraKura town appears with people awke and looking up in the sky.Aizen ten releases his Bankai to locally change time and space.He distorts Karkura town out of existence.Next Aizen opens the gate to the Underworld and guess who comes out he resurrects Halibel,Noitra,Stark and Ulquiorra.Then Grimmjow comes out a Garganta with a sinister smirk on his face.He orders all of them to lauch the strongest Ceros they have at Hollow Ichigo.Aizen uses Bakudo 100 Perfect Bind which cause towers of light to impale H2 Ichigo and inflict pain preventin him from moving.
Stark-Cero Vega Wolf
Barragan-God Cero
Halibel-Goddess Cero
Ulquiorra-Oni Cero Oscuras
Noitra-Saint Cero
Grimmjow-Gran Rey Nova Cero
The 6 ceros completely obliterate the the wastelands beneath them.H2 Ichigo is gone and only normal Ichigo is left .Ichigo gets up with Tensa Zangetsu in his hand then is stunned in shock at the sight before him.The top 6 espadas were in front of him.Suddenly Gotei 13 notices the revived espadas and heads stright to Ichigo.Ichigo pledges e will kill them with 1 attack.
FINAL GETSUGA TENSHOU!
The attack only caused scars.Ichigo gasps in shock when Ulquiorra appears before him and throws him into the pile of rubble that use to be buildings.Aizen appears before Ichigo and enters his mind causing Ishigo to faint.Aizen kills Zangetsu and Shirosaki causing Icigos Zanpakto to explode into reishi.Now he needs a new zanpakto but is taken to Soul Society.Gotei 13 then begin their fights with the espada
1.Stark vs Shunsui and Ukitake
2.Barragan vs Kisuke,Love and Shinji
3.Halibel vs Rangiku,Toshiro and Soifon
4.Ulquiorra vs Yamamoto
5.Nnoitra vs remainder of Gotei 13
6.Grimmjow vs remainder of Vizards
thats just a quick though
Old 06-26-2010, 08:47 AM

Send a message via AIM to UraharaHitsugaya424

Some how I doubt that's a serious post.

Arrancar, the fact that you even think of yourself to be on the same Level as me in of itself, is arrogant.- Byakuya talking to Zommari.

A part of the iDB Crew, along with MayuriUrahara12, CMG, Timsey, Karma2010, and UraharaHitsugaya242 (ah good old times).

Finally, the debate is over, Hitsugaya beat and is stronger than Halibel.

[SPOILER="My Top Fifty Strongest Bleach Characters List"]Yamamoto.
Aizen.
Urahara.
Isshin.
Shinji.
Yoruichi.
Unohana.
Ukitake.
Kyoraku.
Ryuken.
Tessai.
Gin.
Wonderweiss.
Kensei.
Yammy.
Stark.
Hollow Tousen.
Love.
Byakuya.
Hitsugaya.
Barragan.
Second Release Ulquiorra.
Halibel.
Rose.
Kenpachi.
First Release Ulquiorra.
Nnoitra.
Neliel.
Grimmjow.
Tousen.
Soi Fon.
Allon.
Mayuri.
Zommari.
Komamura.
Szayel.
Hiyori.
Lisa.
Hachi.
Aaroniero.
Chad.
Dordonni.
Shawlong.
Illifort.
Renji.
Rukia.
Hisagi.
Ikkaku.
Ishida.
Rudobone.[/SPOILER]
Old 06-27-2010, 03:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UraharaHitsugaya424 View Post
Some how I doubt that's a serious post.
Aw come on i'm new here its just a though
Old 06-27-2010, 06:12 AM

Send a message via AIM to UraharaHitsugaya424

I honestly didn't think it was, but if you insist, I'll post a real response to it.

[SPOILER="Spoilers"]
1. I don't know what you mean by Halibel is currently owning Hitsugaya. He had her beat prior to Wonderweiss saving her.

2. Kyoraku alone was far stronger than Stark.

3. Urahara alone was far stronger than Barragan as was Shinji more than likely. Heck even Love was likely at least on par with Barragan. Having all of them team up would make it way too easy for them to defeat Barragan.

4. Yamamoto wouldn't have had to even use a Zanpakuto to effortlessly own Ulquiorra.

5. If Nnoitra fought multiple Captains he would lose without question.

6. Kensei alone would easily defeat Grimmjow. Never mind him teaming up with Rose, Hiyori, Lisa, Hachi, and Mashiro.[/SPOILER]

Arrancar, the fact that you even think of yourself to be on the same Level as me in of itself, is arrogant.- Byakuya talking to Zommari.

A part of the iDB Crew, along with MayuriUrahara12, CMG, Timsey, Karma2010, and UraharaHitsugaya242 (ah good old times).

Finally, the debate is over, Hitsugaya beat and is stronger than Halibel.

[SPOILER="My Top Fifty Strongest Bleach Characters List"]Yamamoto.
Aizen.
Urahara.
Isshin.
Shinji.
Yoruichi.
Unohana.
Ukitake.
Kyoraku.
Ryuken.
Tessai.
Gin.
Wonderweiss.
Kensei.
Yammy.
Stark.
Hollow Tousen.
Love.
Byakuya.
Hitsugaya.
Barragan.
Second Release Ulquiorra.
Halibel.
Rose.
Kenpachi.
First Release Ulquiorra.
Nnoitra.
Neliel.
Grimmjow.
Tousen.
Soi Fon.
Allon.
Mayuri.
Zommari.
Komamura.
Szayel.
Hiyori.
Lisa.
Hachi.
Aaroniero.
Chad.
Dordonni.
Shawlong.
Illifort.
Renji.
Rukia.
Hisagi.
Ikkaku.
Ishida.
Rudobone.[/SPOILER]
Old 07-21-2010, 02:13 PM

Aizen will be create eventually the Kings Key, or obtain somehow else the SpiritKings Domain.

Isshin is one Member maybe even the hidden Captain of the ZeroSquad thats why Ichigo is so powerfull. Remember what Byakuya said to him
Quote:
"... Bankai impossible! Even in the 4 Noble houses only 1 Person in a Generation obtains the Power to reach Bankai.
And that might be also the clue because Urahara and Isshin know each other. From where? Urahara left Seretei right after the Hollowfication dissaster.

Ichigo will fight alongside the Zerosquad in that new Realm against Aizen and unseen Hollow or other threaths.

In the End Ichigo will become Member of the Zerosquad or die heroicly.
Old 08-08-2011, 09:16 PM

Maybe with Ichigo killing his mother? Like his mum becomes the main antagonist, and Ichigo gives up being a substitute shinigami after that?
Old 08-12-2011, 11:33 AM

I don't have that much idea about this.