BleachForums  

Go Back   BleachForums > The Urahara Shoten (Arts Section) > Writing

Old 03-06-2011, 11:12 PM

Send a message via AIM to Potterwatcher1997 Send a message via Yahoo to Potterwatcher1997

Thanks for the feedback, guys :} Here's chapter 3:
"This is going to suck," Nnoitra said to Grimmjow as they entered the break room, lugging their suitcases behind them. Just two days prior to the Espada Game Night, Aizen had announced that he was changing the 'night' part to 'sleepover'. How fun.

They appeared to be the last ones to arrive. Inside sat most of the Espada, five fraccion, Gin, and Aizen.

"So, I see you're still here, Barragan. Didn't work out?" Grimmjow asked. Barragan nodded. After Tosen called in sick to Aizen yesterday, nearly half of the Espada (Ulquiorra included, surprisingly) had copied him. Unfortunately for them, Aizen wasn't as dumb as they thought he was. He caught on eventually, but only after Yammy, Zommari, and Aaroniero got off the hook.

Aizen cleared his throat. "So, now that our two latecomers have arrived—"Aizen shot them a dirty look"—We can begin. Tonight, we'll be playing…truth or dare!" Aizen said happily, looking as if he were expecting an uproar of excitement. All Aizen got was a few bored stares. He looked out over the unimpressed audience. "What?"

"You told us last week," Harribel pointed out.

"Oh…" awkward silence.

"Well, why don't we get started?" Gin asked, breaking the tension. Choruses of "Um…okay" followed, and all of the Espada formed into a circle.

Once everyone was properly seated, Aizen addressed the crowd. "Does everyone know how to play?" There were several nods and mumbles of approval. "Fraccion, you guys can play, too."

So the total lineup turned out to be: Starrk, Barragan, Harribel, Ulquiorra, Nnoitra, Grimmjow, Szayel, Tesla, Apache, Sun-Sun, Mila-Rose, Ggio, Gin, and Aizen. Gin cleared his throat. "I'll go first." He spun the bottle and it landed on Barragan. Gin's smile got even wider; if that was possible.

"Barragan….Truth or dare?"

Barragan grunted. "I dunno. Dare, I guess?"

Gin had to fight really hard to keep an evil "MUAHAHAHA!" from escaping his grinning lips. "I dare you to talk like Yoda for the rest of the night!"

Barragan's jaw dropped. "I'm going to kill you!"

"Ahem?" Gin stared pointedly at the old Espada.

After a few seconds, Barragan finally gave in. "KILL YOU, I WILL!" he yelled, lunging for Gin. Aizen stepped between them.

"Now, now, hold it!" he said, still struggling to restrain Barragan.

"HOLD IT, I WILL NOT! KNOW HOW MUCH I HATE YODA, YOU DO!" And he broke free, chasing Gin around like a lunatic. Aizen sighed.

"Just leave them. Ggio, it's your turn." The short Fraccion gently spun the bottle. It landed on Ulquiorra.

"Uh…Ulquiorra-sama, truth or dare?"

"I suppose truth," Ulquiorra said boredly.

Ggio paused for a moment, trying to think of something good. "What would you do if you heard Orihime yell 'Ulquiorra-kun!' repeatedly while you fought?"

Ulquiorra shrugged. "Cero someone. Punch someone. Commit a homicide. It just depends on the day." Everyone laughed. Hold it—Ulquiorra made someone laugh? Wow.

It was Mila-Rose's turn. She spun the bottle and it landed on her arch-enemy, Apache. This is going to be good, she thought. "Apache, which one?"

Apache gulped. She knew what she was in for—if she chose dare, then Mila-Rose would make her do something embarrassing and gross. But if she chose truth, she might have to admit to something twice as bad. She decided to be bold. "Dare."

"I dare you to…dress up exactly like Tesla for a week!"

Apache snorted. "That's all you've got?"

Mila-Rose glared at her. "That actually benefitted you. Tesla's much better looking than you are."

"OH, YEAH?"

"THAT'S RIGHT! BRING IT ON, JERKFACE!"

"COME GET SOME!"

Sun-sun sighed. "Imbiciles. I guess it's my turn."

It landed on Grimmjow. "Grimmjow, would you prefer a truth or dare?" she asked him politely.

Grimmjow shrugged. "Dare," he said, expecting for Sun-sun to come up with something like, 'I dare you to make a sandwich for Ulquiorra'.

In total seriousness, Sun-sun said, "I dare you to go to Soul Society, kidnap the first Shinigami you see, return him to here, and carry him around with you, introducing him to everyone as 'my special friend'."

Everyone's jaws dropped.

Signature made by Me
Deviant Art|Request Shop|Fanfiction

"If at first you don't succeed...then maybe you just suck."
[SPOILER="My signature"]
--Officially Married to the amazing Gerard Way of MCR--
--Officially Co-Married to the totally awesome Frank Iero--

Signature made by klnothincomin from DA

GIF made by Me. CODE GEASS FOREVER!
Here be the gateway to all Epic Threads.
[/SPOILER]
Old 03-07-2011, 01:14 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potterwatcher1997 View Post
Thanks for the feedback, guys :} Here's chapter 3:
"This is going to suck," Nnoitra said to Grimmjow as they entered the break room, lugging their suitcases behind them. Just two days prior to the Espada Game Night, Aizen had announced that he was changing the 'night' part to 'sleepover'. How fun.

They appeared to be the last ones to arrive. Inside sat most of the Espada, five fraccion, Gin, and Aizen.

"So, I see you're still here, Barragan. Didn't work out?" Grimmjow asked. Barragan nodded. After Tosen called in sick to Aizen yesterday, nearly half of the Espada (Ulquiorra included, surprisingly) had copied him. Unfortunately for them, Aizen wasn't as dumb as they thought he was. He caught on eventually, but only after Yammy, Zommari, and Aaroniero got off the hook.

Aizen cleared his throat. "So, now that our two latecomers have arrived—"Aizen shot them a dirty look"—We can begin. Tonight, we'll be playing…truth or dare!" Aizen said happily, looking as if he were expecting an uproar of excitement. All Aizen got was a few bored stares. He looked out over the unimpressed audience. "What?"

"You told us last week," Harribel pointed out.

"Oh…" awkward silence.

"Well, why don't we get started?" Gin asked, breaking the tension. Choruses of "Um…okay" followed, and all of the Espada formed into a circle.

Once everyone was properly seated, Aizen addressed the crowd. "Does everyone know how to play?" There were several nods and mumbles of approval. "Fraccion, you guys can play, too."

So the total lineup turned out to be: Starrk, Barragan, Harribel, Ulquiorra, Nnoitra, Grimmjow, Szayel, Tesla, Apache, Sun-Sun, Mila-Rose, Ggio, Gin, and Aizen. Gin cleared his throat. "I'll go first." He spun the bottle and it landed on Barragan. Gin's smile got even wider; if that was possible.

"Barragan….Truth or dare?"

Barragan grunted. "I dunno. Dare, I guess?"

Gin had to fight really hard to keep an evil "MUAHAHAHA!" from escaping his grinning lips. "I dare you to talk like Yoda for the rest of the night!"

Barragan's jaw dropped. "I'm going to kill you!"

"Ahem?" Gin stared pointedly at the old Espada.

After a few seconds, Barragan finally gave in. "KILL YOU, I WILL!" he yelled, lunging for Gin. Aizen stepped between them.

"Now, now, hold it!" he said, still struggling to restrain Barragan.

"HOLD IT, I WILL NOT! KNOW HOW MUCH I HATE YODA, YOU DO!" And he broke free, chasing Gin around like a lunatic. Aizen sighed.

"Just leave them. Ggio, it's your turn." The short Fraccion gently spun the bottle. It landed on Ulquiorra.

"Uh…Ulquiorra-sama, truth or dare?"

"I suppose truth," Ulquiorra said boredly.

Ggio paused for a moment, trying to think of something good. "What would you do if you heard Orihime yell 'Ulquiorra-kun!' repeatedly while you fought?"

Ulquiorra shrugged. "Cero someone. Punch someone. Commit a homicide. It just depends on the day." Everyone laughed. Hold it—Ulquiorra made someone laugh? Wow.

It was Mila-Rose's turn. She spun the bottle and it landed on her arch-enemy, Apache. This is going to be good, she thought. "Apache, which one?"

Apache gulped. She knew what she was in for—if she chose dare, then Mila-Rose would make her do something embarrassing and gross. But if she chose truth, she might have to admit to something twice as bad. She decided to be bold. "Dare."

"I dare you to…dress up exactly like Tesla for a week!"

Apache snorted. "That's all you've got?"

Mila-Rose glared at her. "That actually benefitted you. Tesla's much better looking than you are."

"OH, YEAH?"

"THAT'S RIGHT! BRING IT ON, JERKFACE!"

"COME GET SOME!"

Sun-sun sighed. "Imbiciles. I guess it's my turn."

It landed on Grimmjow. "Grimmjow, would you prefer a truth or dare?" she asked him politely.

Grimmjow shrugged. "Dare," he said, expecting for Sun-sun to come up with something like, 'I dare you to make a sandwich for Ulquiorra'.

In total seriousness, Sun-sun said, "I dare you to go to Soul Society, kidnap the first Shinigami you see, return him to here, and carry him around with you, introducing him to everyone as 'my special friend'."

Everyone's jaws dropped.
Ha ha ha ha...Truth or Dare, what a riot! Now that's the Aizen I want to visit my house when I'm feeling bored!!
Old 03-09-2011, 04:04 AM

hahahaha lol cool chapter
I wish I could take part in Espada Game Nights
It would be pretty fun
Old 03-11-2011, 01:47 AM
Banned

Oh, yeah, are you going to write another chapter? Please do!!
Old 03-24-2011, 04:47 AM

Thongs are fundamentally a piece of fabric tied together with an even smaller piece of fabric that Victoria's Secret models wear. I have heard of thongs as sandals, .
Old 07-21-2011, 12:51 PM

Aizen and gin have a relationship with each other more than a friend right???
Old 07-22-2011, 02:20 PM

Send a message via MSN to Diclonius

--Wha- what the ff--

I sense you have a yaoi obsession.
wow thats dark dude... sicko :P
Quote:
Originally Posted by UlquiMJ
Banned for.................. for ................ for being you. lol
[/SPOILER]

[SPOILER="Siggay"]

[/SPOILER]

[SPOILER="Potterwatcher1997's Graffiti"][/SPOILER]
Old 07-22-2011, 11:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diclonius View Post
--Wha- what the ff--

I sense you have a yaoi obsession.
Yes you're right,I think you have a problem about it...Thanks for your opinion....
Old 07-23-2011, 04:38 AM

Send a message via MSN to Diclonius

I have no problem with people liking yaoi, but it's just awkward and weird when it pops up in a thread about a fanfic like this.
wow thats dark dude... sicko :P
Quote:
Originally Posted by UlquiMJ
Banned for.................. for ................ for being you. lol
[/SPOILER]

[SPOILER="Siggay"]

[/SPOILER]

[SPOILER="Potterwatcher1997's Graffiti"][/SPOILER]
Old 07-23-2011, 05:48 AM

Ahhh, your work here is just fantastic. And I mean that. I couldn't help but laugh the entire time while reading this. Hats off to ya!

"Getsuga Tenshou!"